Full time – hybrid (home, client and clinic based) - £36,000 per annum
MSK Physiotherapist London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MSK Physiotherapist to gain further experience and move into occupational health.
We are looking for a talented MSK Physiotherapist, who is passionate about musculoskeletal rehabilitation, to join our supportive London team. This is a full-time hybrid roll that allows you to work flexibly between home, our clinics and client sites. A driving license and HCPC or BASRAT certification is required.
As an experienced MSK Physiotherapist in London, you will be responsible for supporting employees who are struggling to work due to MSK issues. You will use clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems and create evidence-based treatment plans. You will also be a good communicator and able to liaise with employees’ managers, to provide reports, treatment updates and return to work recommendations.
Previous experience in an occupational health setting is desirable, but not essential, as full 1:1 training and mentoring is provided. You will also be given an hour of time away from clients each day to focus on your CPD. Plus, a generous holiday allowance and perks including retail vouchers, help with dental, optical and physio costs and an 8% pension.
MSK Physiotherapist London: Hours & Location
This is a very flexible role, 40 hours over 5 working days (Mon-Fri). You could do compressed hours (10 hours a day) over four days a week or an 8-hour shift over five days a week. Whatever works best for your work-life balance. This is a hybrid role, meaning a mix of homeworking, clinic and client sites is required. You will be based in the London area.
MSK Physiotherapist London: Responsibilities
- Working as an autonomous MSK practitioner, managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting
- Delivering a thorough and detailed MSK assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment.
- Using clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems.
- Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP/BASRaT and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the treatment pathway.
- Delivering tailored, progressive, individualised physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills.
- Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets.
About PAM Physio Solutions
PAM Physio Solutions is part of a wider occupational health group, PAM OH, which supports over 450,000 employees across the UK.
We combine hard work and enthusiasm with friendship and teamwork. Our people praise our supportive culture which allows you to be yourself and ask for help. We understand that collaborative working and diverse teams means better decision making.
We are also dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy provides mentoring and access to a wide range of CPD courses and speakers to help you progress your career and be the best you can be.
We also want to support you to have a good work-life balance and offer hybrid, flexible and part-time roles to support this.
MSK Physiotherapist London: Perks and Benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org