Part time – hybrid (home, client and clinic based) - £21,600 per annum
Part-time MSK Physiotherapist – Birmingham
This is a great opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist to join our Birmingham team three days a week.
We are looking for a talented part-time MSK Physiotherapist, who is passionate about musculoskeletal rehabilitation, to join our supportive Birmingham team three days a week. This is a part-time hybrid roll that allows you to work flexibly between home, our clinics and client sites. A driving license and HCPC or BASRAT certification is required.
As an experienced part-time MSK Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for supporting employees who are struggling to work due to MSK issues. You will use clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems and create evidence-based treatment plans. You will also be a good communicator and able to liaise with employees’ managers, to provide reports, treatment updates and return to work recommendations.
Previous experience in an occupational health setting is ideally required for this Birmingham physiotherapist job. Applicants with less experience may also apply to be given full 1:1 training, for a reduced salary of £19,200 per annum. You will also be provided with an hour of time away from clients each day to focus on your CPD. Plus, a generous holiday allowance and perks including retail vouchers, help with dental, optical and physio costs and an 8% pension.
Part-time MSK Physiotherapist: Hours & Location
Flexible 8-hour shift three days a week (Mon-Fri). This is a hybrid role, meaning a mix of homeworking, clinic and client sites is required. You will be based in the Birmingham area.
Part-time MSK Physiotherapist: Responsibilities
- Working as an autonomous MSK practitioner, managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting
- Delivering a thorough and detailed MSK assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment.
- Using clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems.
- Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP/BASRaT and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the treatment pathway.
- Delivering tailored, progressive, individualised physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills.
- Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets.
About PAM Physio Solutions
PAM Physio Solutions is part of a wider occupational health group, PAM OH, which supports over 450,000 employees across the UK.
We combine hard work and enthusiasm with friendship and teamwork. Our people praise our supportive culture which allows you to be yourself and ask for help. We understand that collaborative working and diverse teams means better decision making.
We are also dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy provides mentoring and access to a wide range of CPD courses and speakers to help you progress your career and be the best you can be.
We also want to support you to have a good work-life balance and offer hybrid, flexible and part-time roles to support this.
Part-time MSK Physiotherapist: Perks and Benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com