Full time – hybrid (home, client and clinic based) - £30,000 per annum
Sports Rehabilitation Graduate BASRaT registered
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sports Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to start a career in occupational health.
We are looking for a talented Sports Rehabilitation Graduate (BASrAT), who is passionate about musculoskeletal rehabilitation, to join our team. This is a full-time hybrid role that allows you to work flexibly between home, our clinics and client sites. A driving license and HCPC or BASRAT certification is required.
As a Sports Rehabilitation Graduate (BASRaT registered), you will be responsible for supporting employees who are struggling to work due to MSK issues. You will use clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems and create evidence-based treatment plans. You will also be a good communicator and able to liaise with employees’ managers, to provide reports, treatment updates and return to work recommendations.
Previous experience is not required, as full 1:1 training and mentoring is provided. You will also be given an hour of time away from clients each day to focus on your CPD and access to expert development via our PAM Academy. Plus, a generous holiday allowance and perks including retail vouchers, help with dental, optical and physio costs and an 8% pension.
Sports Rehabilitation Graduate (BASRaT registered): Hours & Location
This is a very flexible role, 40 hours over 5 working days (Mon-Fri). You could do compressed hours (10 hours a day) over four days a week or an 8-hour shift over five days a week. Whatever works best for your work-life balance. This is a hybrid role, meaning a mix of homeworking, clinic and client sites is required. We currently have opportunities across the UK. Please email email@example.com to find out more.
Sports Rehabilitation Graduate (BASrAT): Responsibilities
- Working as an autonomous MSK practitioner, managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting
- Delivering a thorough and detailed MSK assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment.
- Using clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems.
- Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP/BASRaT and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the treatment pathway.
- Delivering tailored, progressive, individualised physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills.
- Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets.
About PAM Physio Solutions
PAM Physio Solutions is part of a wider occupational health group, PAM OH, which supports over 450,000 employees across the UK.
We combine hard work and enthusiasm with friendship and teamwork. Our people praise our supportive culture which allows you to be yourself and ask for help. We understand that collaborative working and diverse teams means better decision making.
We are also dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy provides mentoring and access to a wide range of CPD courses and speakers to help you progress your career and be the best you can be.
We also want to support you to have a good work-life balance and offer hybrid, flexible and part-time roles to support this.
Sports Rehabilitation Graduate (BASRaT registered): Perks and Benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org